1. Arabic World™, Arabic Quest™ and Pure Musk™ are trademarks of Radiant Drops Ltd (with registered number 07413003 and registered office at Suite B, 29 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QR).
2. Prior to enrolling you must carefully read, understand and agree to these Student Regulations.
3. When you have selected the course of your choice please complete the Online Enrolment Form. You should ensure that all details entered on the Online Enrolment Form are complete and accurate. Please note that the Online Enrolment Form will not be accepted unless you agree to the terms and conditions. Your acceptance is given by submitting the form.
1. Students must be online and signed into their online Arabic World account at least 5 minutes prior to the agreed time and should be ready with all the required study material.
2. The instructor will wait in the Virtual Classroom and, if the student does not answer, the instructor will remain in the Virtual Classroom for the next 15 minutes. By then, if the student does not answer, it will be considered an unexcused absence for that lesson.
3. If the student is not online and logged into the Virtual Classroom at the agreed time, the instructor may wait for the student for 15 minutes. By then if the student is not online, it will be considered an unexcused absence for that lesson.
4. The class will end at its scheduled time in case the student is late.
5. In case the student is not able to get in contact with the instructor, the student is to contact the administrator immediately. This can be done by clicking on the Contact Us button from within the student’s Arabic World account.
Absences and Missed Classes
1. The student must contact the administrator at least 48 hours in advance to avoid rescheduling fees if they are going to miss a class or would like to reschedule.
2. The student is allowed 10 days of absence from classes per year and these may be rescheduled.
3. If the student misses a class without any reason or without notifying the administrator (giving the above-mentioned notice period) it will be considered an Unexcused Absence. Unexcused Absences may not be rescheduled.
4. In case the instructor misses a lesson, a make-up lesson will be scheduled for no additional fee at a time that is convenient for both the student and the teacher. The student is advised to wait 15 minutes for the instructor. If the instructor does not attend by then, it means there is a problem and this will count as an absence from the instructor.
1. Eid Ul-Fitr – Students will get 3 days off starting from the first day of Eid.
2. Last ten days of Ramadan – Some teachers will take holidays between 4 and 10 days within the last ten in Ramadan. If this affects you we will inform you in advance.
3. Eid Ul-Adha – Students will get 5 days off starting from the first day of Eid.
4. Other Holidays – Classes will resume on its regular scheduled timings throughout any other non-Islamic holidays. In case the student needs any other holiday days off from classes, he/she must contact the administrator at least 48 hours in advance to be able to reschedule these lessons.
1. The minimum duration for all Arabic Quest courses is 12 calendar months.
2. The student will be charged the full course fees upon enrolment if on the yearly plan, and automatically at the beginning of every billing period if he/she has been allowed by Radiant Drops Ltd to pay in instalments.
3. The student will receive a reminder after a payment fails. If the payment is still unpaid a week after the invoice date, the student’s classes will be suspended until the payment has been received. Once the payment has been received, classes will restart. You agree (and are legally liable) to pay all instalments until the end of the course even if any payments fail and even if you do not attend any lessons.
4. If a student is unable to make a payment on time in a timely manner, he/she should immediately contact us by clicking on Contact Us from inside their Arabic World account or email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to make arrangements. Missed classes due to late payment will not be made up unless specifically agreed in writing by the Radiant Drops support team.
5. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. Your details will only be stored by the Merchant Bank which processes card payments.
Student Information and Privacy
1. Each student and instructor’s privacy is extremely important to us. We are committed to safeguarding all personal information collected. The administration team will not share any personal information except for the necessary information that the instructors require.
2. The student must keep the administration completely up to date with contact information such as contact number, billing address, email and Skype ID.
3. The student understands that all lessons will be recorded. The student may then be able to watch these recordings of their lessons from their Arabic World account. These recordings may be deleted at any time without notice. Arabic World staff may monitor some lessons to ensure the quality of our lessons and for training purposes.
1. The student is to contact the administration immediately if they are not satisfied with the instructor or the course material or any other aspect of the course and/or teaching. All complaints and suggestions from our students are taken extremely seriously and we will do our best to address them immediately. It may take up to 3-5 days to resolve any issues that a student may be facing with regards to the instructor or related to the content covered in the lesson.
2. If a complaint is received about a class after 72 hours of the scheduled time for that class, no classes will be rescheduled.
3. If the student is unhappy with the teacher, the teacher’s internet connection or the teacher’s method of teaching, the student may ask Radiant Drops support for a different teacher. The student should inform Radiant Drops Support within 72 hours of the scheduled time for that class so a replacement lesson can be arranged. If the student informs Radiant Drops after 72 hours, the classes will not be replaced but he/she can still change teacher.
1. Upon the student’s withdrawal from the course within 7 days of enrolment he/she will receive a 100% refund minus the cost of books and delivery.
2. Upon the student’s withdrawal from the course after 7 days after enrolling, no refunds will be issued.
3. If paying by instalments, you agree (and are legally liable) to pay all instalments, unless you cancel the course within 7 days of enrolment. This is the case even if you do not attend any lessons.
If a student wishes to cancel lessons, the student must send a formal request by clicking on Contact Us in the student’s Arabic World account or by sending an email to email@example.com within 7 days of enrolling. It is not sufficient to inform the teacher alone. It is vital that the administration team are also informed by email as mentioned above. No refunds (in the event that a refund is due) will be made in case of failure to inform the administration team within 7 days of enroling.
Need assistance or have suggestions? Our administration team is here to help and listen to your suggestions.
For current students, if you have any enquiries related to cancellations, rescheduling or are having any technical issues, contact us by clicking on Contact Us in your Arabic World account or send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may call 0207 1000 555 (+44 207 1000 555).
Radiant Drops reserves the right at its discretion to make changes to this policy at any time. Feel free to check this page periodically for amendments/updates.